Welcome to SpeechMore
SpeechMore is a secure, privacy respecting and pro-freedom of speech social network.
It is currently in development. You can follow it here.
What is SpeechMore?
SpeechMore is a social network in very early development that focuses on:
- Privacy. You are in control of all data you send to SpeechMore, and you don't have to send anything to us. We don't track you and we don't allow others to track you.
- Security. We will provide tools like two factor authentication and digital signing and make will them as easy as possible for you to use.
- Freedom. You can use our service for anything legal. We do not restrict posts based on their author or message.
We will never show advertisements. We can't, as this goes against the first two points - most advertisers make money by collecting your data and using it to target advertisements to you, and allowing third-party scripts on our site makes it less secure. We refuse to accept either of those.
We also do not charge for access to our site. This also goes against the first point - accepting payments means we need to collect some data about you. We don't need or want that.
Instead, we will rely on donations to fund the site.
Who is behind SpeechMore?
We accept donations through Bitcoin:
- We require your IP address to allow you to access the site. Your IP address is not logged anywhere, but we may allow you to ask us to log the IP addresses used to access your account.
- If you want to create an account, we collect your email address. This is for used for authentication, however we may add authentication methods that do not require an email address.
- You may post personal information on the site, however we will never ask for your personal information.
- We do not share any data you upload to the site (unless required to by law enforcement agencies, which we will try to provide with as least data as possible). Any information you make public can of course be accessed by others including bots.
- Data you upload to the site is proxied through Cloudflare to servers operated by Hostinger UK. In the future we may host the site using other services.
- This site is not intended for children (usually defined as anyone under the age of 13), but as we do not collect this information we cannot verify all our users are at or over the age of 13.